Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blogging Molly



Getting up gets harder and harder throughout the week as darkness still engulfs my room when the alarm goes off. When I lifted up the covers this morning I dutched ovened myself and nearly threw up. Word of advice to my fellow readers...do NOT eat a shit load of pop corn before you go to bed, or you will have a load of shit waiting for when you wake up...I had my own version of the brown out in my toilet this morning...nevertheless, the morning went normal, got up, got ready, watched sportscenter, made coffee, thought about naked chicks, and went on my way...everyday that AF is not at work makes the day 100% better...no awkward feelings when she comes within 30 feet of you, no wanting to tear your ears out of your head when she talks, not telling yourself not to become gay and women are beautiful when you look at her...yeah, life is good




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had a very similar morning, similar in the sense that it was nothing like yours. I myself woke up hating life as usual until I noticed a stark erection tenting up my comforter. I then spent the next several minuets trying to perform fellatio on myself….After much frustration I simply concentrated on Tara Baker for several seconds and the erection quickly subsided. I was off to the gym where I pretend to struggle with weights while I secretly stare at woman through a sophisticated mirror eyeing system I developed. I was shortly caught and asked to leave like everyday…Next was back home for the routine shower, shave, eat, jack, get dressed….jack

    Upon entering the office I bumped into a young woman by the name of Clair Cunn...something….that erection from earlier was back with a vengeance, I muttered out something about “how titty the weather was outside” and walked off fantasying about bumping into her more often…with my dick…I turned the corner in the office, saw Air force and my then erection imploded…

    It’s gonna be a long week

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too had a very unsimilar morning as well. I was awoken before my alarm went off by something poking the bottom of my chin. Startled and half asleep I finally realized it was my my morning wood. I grabbed my phone to see what time it was and saw that my girlfriend texted me last night. You see last week I told her I wanted to have an open relationship and she disgustedly agreed. Well it turned out that text message was to inform me that she slept with a third man this week, none of which were me.

    After that I could not sleep so I got up and furiously went along my morning routine of showering, jacking, shaving, cleaning up the beer cans from the night before, kicking a coug out of my bed so she can make me breakfast, eating, then off to work.

    As I pulled into the DelDOT entrance I remembered I have to see Air force's face as I walk in the cubicle, so I did my usual 3 turns around the roundabout as I contemplated calling out sick. Eventually I realized I need the money for more drinking and sadly puttered my way into work.

    ReplyDelete