Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What happens when you get incredibly icey roads, extreme winter weather, and a car I don't feel safe driving? A FREE DAY OFF WOOOOO! Yep I did, I milked the fuckin system...hard! I bent the company over so bad I looked like Jenna Jameson with a strap on in a lesbian flick (although I look like Jenna after storming the beaches of Normandy) On Saturday night, I went out and didn't want to use my car, and I looked out and seen the car the company gave me TO COMMUTE TO AND FROM WORK and said fuck it, I'll use their gas (with the cable and water bill now it's hard to make ends meet, I gotta save up for the move to Indiana/Seattle/Arkansas) So I smoked a huge joint, took 2 vikes, and drank 3 beers and got in the car. I removed my awesome bumper sticker from my personal car and put it on the company car, just incase an officer pulled me over...you know, so I could have an excuse (maybe they wanted to race) So anyways, I'm all f'd up, run a red light cruising 76 in a 25, smash some dudes mailbox, kill a dog, and run into concrete barrier before coming to a stop inside a food lion. Well I wasn't gonna waste a trip to food lion so I looted some groceries while everyone was in a panic, threw the car in reverse, and got out of there before anyone could catch me. I had 2 days to come up with a good excuse on how I wrecked the company car, and since it's winter I thought, why not blame it on the winter weather...and also I thought...why not say I'm rattled by this and skip the rest of work on Tuesday (construction really sucks, especially when you're half gremlin like me) So anyway, I went to work, gave my BULLSHIT story, said i was stressed, and left, but in reality...I feel fine...I say fuck the system...and you know what, fuck your dog if it was the dog I hit, I don't give a shit about anyone but MYSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment