Thursday, January 15, 2009

Giving In



I finally did it...I gave in...I've held out for so long...I just couldn't be strong this time...I finally decided to get running water...It's been an ongoing battle for quite sometime...at the cost of .000566 cents per gallon I just couldn't afford it...when the water company rejected my last payment (I sent in an I.O.U....it seemed to work at the office, so i tried for it with the water company...no dice) I explored my other options. I started carrying buckets of water from the Delaware Bay...I didn't want to use the electricity to boil it so I used it straight...after 3 days of throwing up and INTENSE diarrhea I had to stop...it was a good kind of diarrhea though...you know...the kind the cleanses the soul, your insides...after that I had to look at other options...I had a bunch of ideas, drinking my own urine, using the blood of animals, even stealing from work (bridge has phenominal tasting water) but it came down where I just would have to pay the water company...it's cool though, the water company supplies the pipes that carry the water to the apartment so I wouldn't need any installation charge, and they even filter it...sort of...the water is still kinda brown and smells like rotten eggs, but I haven't shit from it yet...so I guess I'd rather drink water that smells and looks like that than produce water than smells and looks like that. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment