Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Blog...LOL!

Woke up at 6:30 today...well I was supposed to, but I decided to hit the snooze button 2 times, so I really didn't get out of bed until about 6:56 and some seconds...I contimplated not showering because I didn't want to use any more hot water than I had used the previous day, but being as I hadn't showered in about a day I decided to go for it. At the instant I turned the water on the water was extraordinarily cold. It angered me because when I turn the hot water on, I want it to be hot water, not cold, so I had to wait, and I hate waiting. It finally started to warm up and I jumped in the shower...while I was in there I couldn't help but notice my penis was extraordinarily small this morning. It could have been the cold, it could have been my dad's genes, it could be that I am just a giant douche, but I realized this morning that the thing I have between my legs is not gonna get it done in the bedroom.

1 comment: